• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2020 plugin for Lightroom 6.14

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When opening Elements 2020 in Lightroom ver 6.14 as a plugin , Elements opens the tool palette, but not the photo I need to edit. My older version Elements 12 never had this issue.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Actions , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

Not sure if I understand the issue correctly, are you referring to the Camera Raw plugin?

Also, would you mind sharing a screenshot of how it looks when you open Elements?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never received a reply from the screen shots that I posted Dec. 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which plugin? Elemental?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Elements 2020 editor is not a plugin, it's an independent pixel editing software like Photoshop.

It can be used natively by Lightroom to use Elements as an external editor.

Elemental is a Lightroom  plugin allowing easier and more flexible use of Elements, with direct transfer to Elements without creating an intermediate tiff file on your drive. The conversions and edits in LR are transferred directly in memory, just like the ACR module in PSE with the 'open' button.

This was not clear because of the limitations of this forum which make your screenshots impossible to read.

I don't have LR 6.14, I can't help you, but there are similar issues elsewhere where you open the right software without the required file. Probably an OS issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines