• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2020 "No faces found in the selected photo"

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

INo faces found in the selected photo.No faces found in the selected photo. have the same error message except I'm trying to 'open closed eyes'. IS2020 does not detect a face in the source photo in the bin. the photo attached. Obviously there's an unobstructed face with eyes open. 

TOPICS
Creative , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

GottaRun, I have moved this post from another thread in order for you to get better visibility of your post.

As I understand your post, you want to use the lady in the photo as the source for opening closed eyes in another photo.  You are finding that the face is not recognized.  It's a fairly easy fix.  The find faces tools generallly work best on photos with level heads.  The lady in your photo is on a slant.  To fix this issue, here is what you can do.

1. Copy the photo so you don't mess it u

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GottaRun, I have moved this post from another thread in order for you to get better visibility of your post.

As I understand your post, you want to use the lady in the photo as the source for opening closed eyes in another photo.  You are finding that the face is not recognized.  It's a fairly easy fix.  The find faces tools generallly work best on photos with level heads.  The lady in your photo is on a slant.  To fix this issue, here is what you can do.

1. Copy the photo so you don't mess it up.
  2. Open it in the editor.
  3. Press Ctrl+J to add a new layer.
  4. Use the Straighten tool.  Don't worry about the options if all you want to do is use the eyes from the photo.
  5. Draw a straight line across the lady's shoulders.  This should straighten the layer.
  6. Save the file with the straightened head.
  7. Open the photo with the closed eyes.
  8. Use the Open Closed Eyes tool.
  9. Browse on your computer to your new "eyes" photo to make it the source. 
  10. Select the open eyes and click OK.

Here are some screenshots of what I did using your photo.  I replaced my daughter's closed eyes with the open eyes from your photo.

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.12.22_23h42m46s_000_SnapCollage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That solution didn't work for me.  My "face" is not askew, direct view.  Still get that message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to post the image if you want us to be able to help you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines