• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

elements 2020 saving slide show to dvd drive

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elements 2020 wont let me save a slide show to a burnable DVD also if i save it to the hard drive it will not play after the save any ideas 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using? 

You must use the Export option to save the slideshow as an MP4 file.  You can then burn the file to DVD if all you want to do is play the mp4 on a computer.  If you want to play the DVD on a TV via a DVD player, you need to use DVD authoring software.  Here are instructions for a free option.

When you use the Save option in the Organizer, it only creates a file that can be opened, edited and saved/exported again in the Organizer.  The file is located in a catalog folder location and is not intended to be used outside of Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't allow me to export and when saved to organiser try to open it in elements it starts building all over again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using windows 10, also I got it to start exporting this afternoon but stalls at 55% and elements freeze I have to use taskmanger to shut it down when installing 2020 had to get adobe to help it would not install never had a issue before system is amd fx quad core running @3.8 .12 gb ram running. ssd hard drives with 64 bit windows 10 pro it should cope with elements use other hdr editing software and don't have a issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines