• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2020 thumbnails

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have bought full version and installed. Have about 60.000 pictures. Have imported them all.
Only a few random thumbnalis will display. I only get the hourglass image. When I click on an joursglass image, the photo is displayed ok, but it is hopeless without the correct thumbnail image.
I have uninstalled previous version (15). Have also Lightroom installed on the same computer and this software works properly.

What can I do?

Rgds

Jan Christensen
Norway

TOPICS
Organizer , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Try optimizing the catalog:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop-elements/kb/troubleshoot-catalog-issues-organizer-elements.html

You could set the Editor app as an external editor in Lightroom prefs. Then open files directly from the Lr Library without using organizer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try optimizing the catalog:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop-elements/kb/troubleshoot-catalog-issues-organizer-elements.html

You could set the Editor app as an external editor in Lightroom prefs. Then open files directly from the Lr Library without using organizer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot. This did the trick.
Thumbnails popped up beautifully.

🙂

rgds

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines