• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

elements 2020, will no longer load the organisier

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, upgraded 2018 to 2020 full version, not upgrade, used it far a week, now organiser will not open the system freezes and I have to turn the machine off to shut it down, reloaded twice with no joy. anyone having similar probs or sorted the problem.

thinking I will have to reinstall win 10 to reinstall 2020.

anyone got any ideas?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to open the organizer while keeping the shift key pressed. If your issue is a problem with the catalog, you'll get a menu offering the choice to open the organizer with a new empty catalog. Try this. If that works, from the menu File >> manage catalogs, select your previous catalog and try to repair.

If you can't open with a new empty catalog, there is another issue. Did you install a new Windows 10 version recently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thanks for that info. things got frustrating. I was not sure if a problem with the power supply was the cause so we changed it and reinstalled Win 10, this got over the problem.

still unsure what caused it but we are working so I am happy.

cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines