Highlighted

Elements 6 - setting individual frame rates for gif

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can set a single frame rate for all frames but can't find a place to do it for individual frames. When I search for a solution nothing comes up for Elements 6.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff Arola | Adobe Community Professional

Yes the setting in Save for Web applies the same frame rate to all frames.

If you want to vary the frame rate you can add Frames  (layers) in the layers palette.

Below layers were added to the middle rectangle to make the frame rate slower for that particular frame.

ani.jpg

Untitled-1.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elements 6 - setting individual frame rates for gif

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can set a single frame rate for all frames but can't find a place to do it for individual frames. When I search for a solution nothing comes up for Elements 6.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff Arola | Adobe Community Professional

If you want to vary the frame rate you can add Frames  (layers) in the layers palette.

Below layers were added to the middle rectangle to make the frame rate slower for that particular frame.

ani.jpg

Untitled-1.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 07, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ani.jpg

Untitled-1.gif

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2019 1
xlchjoe LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I knew of that option but checking to see ifI was just missing something. I've been cheating and saving, exiting, then using an old copy of Corel 8 that I still use...when it works.(Have to be quick before it crashes!) to set my frame rates.

Thanks,

Joe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2019 0