• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

elements 6 / windows 10?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchasing a new computer. Will transfer all saved adobe files. But will I be able to download and run my original Photoshop Elements 6 in windows 10?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

If you have kept your original CD and your serial number, that should work. It works for me.

If you want to recover not only your photo files but also your catalog, use the backup and restore process:

Move Elements Organizer catalog

This is the only way to restore at the same time the media files and the catalog while keeping the links to the new location for your restored media.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have kept your original CD and your serial number, that should work. It works for me.

If you want to recover not only your photo files but also your catalog, use the backup and restore process:

Move Elements Organizer catalog

This is the only way to restore at the same time the media files and the catalog while keeping the links to the new location for your restored media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I do have the original disc and serial no. Your tip on restoring is a good one - thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines