Highlighted

Elements 7.0 patch

New Here ,
May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to reinstall my elements 7.0 I never bothered to upgrade to later versions because why bother and because of money. anywho i am unable to download Elements703_Patch.zip. everytime i try i always get this message. I also have the disk version i never had the digital version of the program. I was unable to use my serial number on the digital version of the program. i had to find my disc to reinstall it.

Not Found

The requested URL /pub/adobe/premiereel/win/7.x/Elements703_Patch.zip was not found on this server.

and this is the url the download now button sends me.

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/premiereel/win/7.x/Elements703_Patch.zip

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elements 7.0 patch

New Here ,
May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to reinstall my elements 7.0 I never bothered to upgrade to later versions because why bother and because of money. anywho i am unable to download Elements703_Patch.zip. everytime i try i always get this message. I also have the disk version i never had the digital version of the program. I was unable to use my serial number on the digital version of the program. i had to find my disc to reinstall it.

Not Found

The requested URL /pub/adobe/premiereel/win/7.x/Elements703_Patch.zip was not found on this server.

and this is the url the download now button sends me.

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/premiereel/win/7.x/Elements703_Patch.zip

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign in to Adobe here:

Download older versions of Adobe apps

Work you way through this. Go to My Products and you should be able ascertain if the product is registered.

If necessary, establish a chat session with Adobe.

Be aware that even if you are able to install this old version of the software, it is problematic that it will work properly on a modern operating system. Try it, nothing to lose!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not, i've already tried that. It has my serial numbers listed but i got elements 7 in 2010. Lik i mentioned its installed but im having issues getting the patch to download. I love elements 7. I'm already used to it and i tried elements 2018 and HATED IT.  All im trying to do is download the patch.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and like i mentioned i cant even use my serial numbers listed on my account under registered products wih their digital verisons i had to dig out my disk and uninstall the digital version and reinstall it via my disc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2019 0