Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 8 purchase no longer showing up in my Adobe purchase history

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just tried reinstalling a version of Elements 8 in a new computer but it was no longer showing up in my order history, although I do have an account with Adobe. I had used the order history previously to install the program to a new computer.

A call to Adobe support didn't resolve the issue. Any suggestions on what a next step might be?

Thanks,

Harry

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Do you have more than one email address?

Maybe you registered it under another email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you have the disk for this old version of PSE, I don't know of a way to install.

It is problematic that PSEv.8 will function properly on a modern operating system.

Keep looking on Amazon and the big big box stores for a good price on the most recent iteration of the software, esp. at this time of the year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. It runs well on my old computer using Windows 10. So I assume it will also run on this new computer.

Does anyone know it the serial number is embedded in the computer the software is installed on? AdobeLicencingFilesBackup that shows a bunch of numbers. Might one of these be my serial number?

Thanks,
Harry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support is supposed to furnish you a link to photoshop elements 8, provided you can give them your pse 8 serial number.

Use contact us under Don't see your app or plan?

on this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your serial number should show up under your Adobe.com account profile's My Products, if you have registered the product. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have more than one email address?

Maybe you registered it under another email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes, that was the issue. I actually found serial number , otherwise this would likely not have been resolved.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines