Highlighted

Elements 9 fir mac

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded my system to Catalina on my mac mini and now it says my Elements 9 needs and upgrade to work.  Looking for a solution as I cant locate my original serial # and install disc.... Is there a link I can get to make my Photoshop Elements 9 work???

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Greg_S. | Adobe Community Professional

No.  Catalina requires Elements 2020.

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elements 9 fir mac

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded my system to Catalina on my mac mini and now it says my Elements 9 needs and upgrade to work.  Looking for a solution as I cant locate my original serial # and install disc.... Is there a link I can get to make my Photoshop Elements 9 work???

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Greg_S. | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just so you know, Catalina was designed to force everyone to buy the latest software, to get rid of all those old apps. It's part of the Joy of Mac.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020 0