• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Auto Creations 2020

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use OS Catalina last version, and Elements Organizer 2020.

Elements Auto Creations 2020 use to much resources, so I have deselected Generate Auto Creations.  Still Auto Creations is running, and not responding – even if I restart.  What’s wrong?Skjermbilde 2020-01-30 kl. 21.55.20.pngSkjermbilde 2020-01-30 kl. 21.41.31.png

TOPICS
Mac , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you don't want to run Autocreations, you also need to deselect:

1. Show Smart tags and autocurate

2. 'Photos' under 'Analyze Media for Smart Tags, AutoCuration and AutoCreation'

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, the problem resolved itself overnight without me doing anything.
Thanks for your reply. If the problem occurs again, I'll do as you describe.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now opened Elements Oganizer exactly two times. Both times have been to do absolutely nothing but attempt to stop erer messages from affecting my computer.

My "Media-Analysis" prefs have all check boxes UN-checked. Yet I continue to get multiple Notifications that Elements Auto Creations has "quit unexpectedly". Does any one have any idea of how to stop these notifications? I suspect the only successful method is to completely Uninstall PSE and any file associated with Adobe. I can easily live with that.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would do that: just uninstall (sign out first, then unistall), and download again from your adobe account.  I just had to do it a couple of weeks ago, for whatever reason- and things are working out just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines