• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements disappeared after windows update

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pc recently automatically updated to windows 10 home and all of my icons have disappeared on my desktop. I wanted to use my Elements but it is gone and I can’t find the program anywhere in this computer. Can anyone help me. I should be able to redownload adobe elements 14 somewhere, but I’m at a standstill as to how to get this program back

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Advocate , Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Which build number did it install?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate , Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the reply. I finally found on Adobe my purchase history and I. Could re-download the program.  I will try some of your suggestions if I feel the need for some of the other lost programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you...it is.

Windows 10 Home

version 1903

OS build 18362.356

is that what you need? There are still lots of other things missing..like my photos.😬

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which build number did it install?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope this helps.  If not, head over to Microsoft support for more assistance with it.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-1903-update-im-missing-some-important-ap...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the reply. I finally found on Adobe my purchase history and I. Could re-download the program.  I will try some of your suggestions if I feel the need for some of the other lost programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice work there Maryfry good on you.  I'm still curious to know which build was installed if it isn't too much trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you...it is.

Windows 10 Home

version 1903

OS build 18362.356

is that what you need? There are still lots of other things missing..like my photos.😬

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's terrible.  Other Windows 10 users have also reported problems with disppearing apps, files, etc after an update.  I suggest you get more assistance with this over at Microsoft support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines