• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Organizer 2020 Sensei

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Sensei suppose to offer different auto-suggestions almost every time you open it? I thought it was but mine does not. The preference is on. Am I missing something?

TOPICS
Actions , How to , Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Are you talking about Auto-Creations?  If so, the answer is no.  The creations are generated over time until you reach the limit which is around 45 I believe.  If you delete an Auto-Creation, a new one will be generated to replace it.  Also, the creations remain available for a set amount of time about 30 days, I think, and then are replaced by new creations.  So, if you like one that you see, make sure you save it, otherwise it may disappear.

If you are talking about something different, plea

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you talking about Auto-Creations?  If so, the answer is no.  The creations are generated over time until you reach the limit which is around 45 I believe.  If you delete an Auto-Creation, a new one will be generated to replace it.  Also, the creations remain available for a set amount of time about 30 days, I think, and then are replaced by new creations.  So, if you like one that you see, make sure you save it, otherwise it may disappear.

If you are talking about something different, please be more specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines