Highlighted

Elements Organizer 2020 Visually Similar Photos Select from one folder then search in all folders

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to search for duplicate photos. I would like to select a photo to search for in a specific folder then search across all of my folders to see if that photo occurs elsewhere. If I select All Media it is very difficult to find the target photo for the search. I have over 55000 photos in my collection. Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elements Organizer 2020 Visually Similar Photos Select from one folder then search in all folders

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to search for duplicate photos. I would like to select a photo to search for in a specific folder then search across all of my folders to see if that photo occurs elsewhere. If I select All Media it is very difficult to find the target photo for the search. I have over 55000 photos in my collection. Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think  that you can use the visual search the way you want (or I don't know how to).

The visual search works well to find visual dupes in a subfolder, a selection of files. For instance to find original raw files and variants which you can stack afterward.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0