• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Organizer 2020 Watch Folders Stopped Working

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been adding photos to a folder that is setup as a watch folder for a long time without any issue.  Everytime I have added a photos to the folder, the next time I go into orginize I have been notified and presented with the new files.  Today, after adding about a dozen photos I opened orginizer and nothing happend.  Even after rebooting my computer and repairing the catlog the import window is not appering.  Nothing came up in my search for help on this so I would appreciate help on resolving this.

Thanks

Charles

TOPICS
Actions , Import and export , Organizer , Performance , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue today. Has always worked before. No solution seems on offer atm. I will import manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue today. Has always worked before. No solution seems on offer atm. I will import manually.

By @OwenL_Adobe

The difference between 'watched folders' and manual import is that you choose when you decide for the process to start. The process is the same: the folder is scanned and already present files in the catalog are skipped. I don't like too many background tasks running at the same time. Too many which I can't decide to avoid...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines