Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Organizer thumbnails locking and repeating themselves below each other

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community members,

I have upgraded my system to Adobe Elements 2021 and faces a problem when using the Elements Organizer; In some places in the catalog, I experience a kind of locking where the thumbnails repeat themselves below each other. Some of them are only the half thumbnails. It is not possible to open the image or video from the thumbnails. When scrolling nearby these places, adjacent thumbnails may be affected as well, but this varies.

I wonder what is causing these faults, and how can it be repaired.

I have tried to optimize and repair in the Catalog manager menu, but the problem still exists. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Adobe Community (forums) to Photoshop Elements.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hopefully, it is something simple like clearing the Thumbnail cache as described here:

Troubleshoot catalog issues in Elements Organizer

If that doesn't work, I'm just wondering how many images you have in your Catalog and what your system set up is (operating system, RAM, a modern graphics card with up-to-date drivers)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines