• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Plus on Windows 10

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded an upgrade of Adobe Photoshop 2021 and Premiere which I'm not so sure I'm happy with.  Nevertheless, I previously installed Elements plus in which I read somewhere on the web that I will not be able to install brushes and other tools to Windows 10.  Can someone help me here?  Am I correct?  If the latter is true, then why would Elements Plus (+) be available for sale if I have no place to place these add-ons.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  By the way, I am now a totally new user to these programs - its been quite a few years since I worked/played with these programs and haven't the vaguest idea what I'm doing - unfortunately.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Elements plus is a third party add-on.  If you need help with it I suggest you contact that company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines