• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Unusable on Mac

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Elements 15.  It has always been slow on my Mac Desktop.  I upgraded the Mac to Mojave and now it is extremely slow.  I have searched for answers and have done the suggestions - giving the Editor and the Organizer the ability to control my computer.  The improvement - if any - is very marginal.

My question is this - if I upgrade to Elements 2020 - have the developers done anything to improve the performance with Mac?  What can I expect?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest downloading PSE 2020. You can try free for 30 days before purchasing an upgrade. The latest version is also optimized for Catalina, should you decide to update Mac OS. What’s New in Elements 2020

Install PSE 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the suggestion - can you tell me if Adobe has taken measures to improve for Mac Mojave?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines