• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email pdf with Captions

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Elements 2019, and would like to email a pdf of an album with captions that I have already entered on each slide via the organizer.  How can I do this?  If not, any way around this?  Any way to save a pdf with captions to Dropbox or??  Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My suggestion:

First be sure to have a virtual pdf printer such as the Microsoft 'Print to pdf' virtual printer driver.

Select the files in your album and choose Print, select the virtual printer driver, in the print option select Contact sheet on 1 column. Click the advanced options and add caption or filename, date... and print.

The resulting pdf can be shared via your preferred cloud service like Dropbox, OneDrive, Goole Drive...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for your clear and simple solution.  Have been away so sorry for the long delay in replying to your kindness.  My only question - is there a way to enlarge the font of the caption.  I can't see any option for that, and mine seem quite small.  Also how can one reduce or compress the file size - in the old Elements one could select size - small, medium, etc.  Sure wish Elements would re- add pdf ability to their "new" program.  I really don't like the mp file route. Thanks for your help and hope you can answer the above question...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines