New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use:

• Elements Organiser 2018 version 16.0
  • Apple Mac version 10.13.6
  • Microsoft Outlook for Mac version 16.27

When I try to share a photo using email I follow the various steps (select photo/share/email/size/select recipient) but when I then press next the note comes up to say preparing and then disappears and I can't find any draft email anywhere. Outlook is selected as my preferred email under PSe preferences.

Can anyone help please?

Message was edited by: Sahil Chawla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That shouldn't be happening, could you please have a look at this article and let us know if it helps?
Elements Organizer Help | Share files and slideshows by email

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have never completed all that detail previously. My e-mail address is on a personal domain provided by IONOS (1&1) so I am not sure whether I should select Microsoft Outlook since that is what I use to view e-mails on this computer or other (and then enter 1&1 detail). I did the latter and it validated ok but when I then tried to e-mail it came up with a message 'the connection was interrupted"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines