Highlighted

Emailing photos

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been emailing photos out of Photoshop and Premier but now it won't let me send anything and keeps asking for a code.  I click to request the code but never sends one.  Help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Emailing photos

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been emailing photos out of Photoshop and Premier but now it won't let me send anything and keeps asking for a code.  I click to request the code but never sends one.  Help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 26, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does work with gmail. The message is usually because Goggle has blocked access and security settings need to be changed as all third party apps are considered less secure. You may see a message in your inbox that someone has tried to access your account from an unknown source or device.

Sign-in to your Google account and from the left sidebar click security.

Scroll down to less secure apps and turn on to allow.

Your account should then show activation – see image below.

Now return to Email preferences and click the validate button again.

A successful message means you can now email from the elements contacts or create new contacts for email.

Lesssecure.jpg

P.S. If you are using another client or web mail service check similar settings

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2019 2