• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enlarge an image in PS Elements 20 without a mouse

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought a laptop PC and use to use my desktop PC but now I can't find how to enlarge an image without the mouse. Is there a trick to this or it's just not available? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Here are the keyboard shortcuts for viewing images in the photoshop elements editor expert mode.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/using/keys-viewing-images-expert-mode.html

For the organizer

Zoom in

Ctrl + +

Cmd + +

Zoom out

Ctrl + -

Cmd + -

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

If your talking about actual resizing of the image like Image>Resize>Image Size then it's

Option+Command+i (mac) or Alt+Ctrl+i (windows)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the keyboard shortcuts for viewing images in the photoshop elements editor expert mode.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/using/keys-viewing-images-expert-mode.html

For the organizer

Zoom in

Ctrl + +

Cmd + +

Zoom out

Ctrl + -

Cmd + -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help Jeff. I have it all together now. I'm so used to the computer and now have to get used to the laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your talking about actual resizing of the image like Image>Resize>Image Size then it's

Option+Command+i (mac) or Alt+Ctrl+i (windows)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why not buy a wireless mouse for your laptop and then you will be able to use PSE the way that you used to. I bought one for my laptop 2 1/2 years ago on Amazon for about $15. It works great and I've not had to replace the battery yet!

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines