• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error importing

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I try to import photos I see the attached image; with other programs I see the photos perfectly. After seeing the other attached error.

Could anyone help me please?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What application are you using, you do not import to Photoshop. Could it be Photoshop Elements?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your first image is from the Phtoshop Elements Organizer. It appears your thumbnail database is corrupt.
Do the following- doing so will cause Organizer to recreate your thumbanil data base.
Really no difference than when the Windows thumb.db files get corrupt in a program- you just delete it and restart the program- window rebuilds the thumbnail database automatically as needed.

If this doesn't work, just remove the OLD from than renamed file and rebot organizer.

As with anything I suggest: do all this at your risk. 

2021-04-11_130427.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Elements forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As @Glenn 8675309 has already said, you might need to clear your thumbnail cache as per his instructions.

It might also be that your images exceed the maximum file size for Elements Organizer:

Photoshop Elements maximum image size limits

You don't state which version of Elements you are using. I suspect it is a fairly old one. The error message that you have posted was related to earlier versions of Elements and was often solved by turning off the Media-Analysis features. Have a look in your Organizer Preferences (Edit > Preferences) under Media-Analysis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you try right clicking the corrupted thumbnail and select 'Update thumbnail'?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines