Highlighted

error

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My photoshop elements 2020 does not run. The following message appears when I open it :foload library failed with error 1114.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

error

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My photoshop elements 2020 does not run. The following message appears when I open it :foload library failed with error 1114.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please help with the below information, so we can try to help you with the issue?

1) Operating System

2) Steps that you followed before you saw this error?

3) Were you able to successfully license and activate the sofware or was it just after the installation?

Also it would be nice and helpful, if you could share a screenshot for the error message.

Thanks

Vipin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019 0