Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ersetzen von Farben in einem Bild

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe die obige Anleitung von der Adobe-Homepage. Ab Punkt 4. heißt es: Geben sie unter Toleranz...etc.: ich finde dieses Menüpunkt aber nicht.

ciao

luxscheid

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

There should be Tolerance for the Color Replacement Tool in pse 2018 as shown below:

tol.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't know which guide you are referring to.

Suggest that you post the picture, or a similar one, and tell us what you wish to replace, and we can provide help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought that there is german help desk. I found an answer to my question "replace colors in places into a picture" on your homepage with this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/lu_de/photoshop-elements/using/enhancing.html

It means the possibility to change colours with PSE 18 in same parts of a picture. The command in this describtion "Toleranz" could I not found in PSE 18.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There should be Tolerance for the Color Replacement Tool in pse 2018 as shown below:

tol.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines