• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Face Recognition, missing link between sqlite database "metadata_string_table and "tag_table"

Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to understand the face recognition database I understood, the face recognition data of a catalog is stored in C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Elements Organizer\Catalogs\...\FaceAnalysis\json in json-files. Each file matches one foto found in the catalog and consists of a json structure containing

"faces" : [
{
"id" : "0",
"asset_id" : "709077", # <- this is the file-id in media_table
"person_id" : "57c869cf-eb65-4dba-9150-6bc3914d0240", # <<<<-- link to tag_table ??????
"confirmed" : false, ... and so on ...

The person_id seems to link the file (asset_id = media_id) to the face names.

I also opened the catalog file in sqlite3 and found a couple of tables, of which  the table "metadata_string_table"  stores the  json person_id: in this case e. g. "57c869cf-eb65-4dba-9150-6bc3914d0240".

Questions:

1. What is the missing link between "metadata_string_table" and the face-tags in "tag_table"? There seems to be no FOREIGN KEY Chain between the 2 tables. The metadata-tables seem to form an island not connected to the rest of the tables.

What is the meaning o a hex-string like "57c869cf-eb65-4dba-9150-6bc3914d0240"? It seems to be no UTFxy-encoding or numbers.

Could anybody answer my question or handover this question to the appropriate developper?

Regards, thank-you,

AA4

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

I believe the best forum to ask this question is https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_elements This forum nis directly moniotred by our developers and engineers, they might give you some facts and relevant answers regarding the missing link between "metadata_string_table" and the meaning of the hex-string you've shared.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank-you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines