Highlighted

Facial feature

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on "Adjust facial features" the picture disappears and a screen turns red with black circles. I am using Photoshop elements 15

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Facial feature

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on "Adjust facial features" the picture disappears and a screen turns red with black circles. I am using Photoshop elements 15

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Are you able to send a screnshot?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2019 0
Art E. LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have screnshots of both the original picture and the red screen however I don't know hoe to send them to you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Elements forum from the Photoshop forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2019 0