• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failure activating Photoshop Elements 14 - Back End Team Required

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to activate Photoshop Elements 14, and support have told me that the activation servers are no longer working and that I need to post here to get a workaround from the "Back End Team".

When I try and activate, I receive a message that the serial number is already in use (from my old computer that has now been wiped).

Please help

Regards

Neil

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the place to get any help from the "Back End Team".   This is a user to user forum and we can't help with your problem. When you go to the chat support, tell them all they need to do is to deactivate your prior installations.  If the chat rep. still doesn't recognize the problem, ask to chat with a supervisor.  If that doesn't work, come back and let us know, and I will try to get you to the right people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg, thanks for the reply, I tried that and they constantly insisted this was the only way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK.  I'll see what I can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines