• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Farewell

LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fellow ACP colleagues and other friends. The moment has come. I’ve been advising and supporting Adobe customers via these forums for almost 11 years. It’s now necessary for me to re-claim my valuable time and move on in my life. It’s been really great and a privilege to spend it with such nice people, pooling their knowledge. I first started all that time ago on the Elements forum so it seems appropriate to announce my departure here. I wish each of you all the very best for the future. Bye Bye. John.

TOPICS
Praise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bye, John,

I wish you the best for your well-deserved retirement. Your absence will be felt in the Elements forums, but I want to say personally how grateful I am to have been you colleague and how much I have learnt from you.

Bye Bye

Michel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adios and best wishes to you. Thanks for the help that you've given to me and others!

Just curious - what happens to your YouTube channel (99jon Tech)? I did see that you'll not be updating your blog (99jon.blogspot.com). So sorry to see you go.

I will miss your posts!

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, this is really sad news.  I have only been active on this forum for about 2 years, and I can't tell you how much I have learned from you.   Your knowledge of both Mac and Windows operating systems is a skill set that few of us have.  You will be sorely missed.  Best wishes from over The Pond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand that you must do what is best for yourself.

I hope the future brings you all that you hope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for all the help you have offered over the years. Perhaps you will chime in once in a while in your emeritus status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will be missed John. Sending warm wishes your way. Thanks for all of your contributions.

All the best,

Celeste

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all your help and contributions. I loved seeing your banner design ideas for the old forums. (Those were the days.) It's been really great to have you here John, I have learnt a lot from your knowledgable responses. 

I wish only the best for you and sending warm wishes your way 99jon. 🙂

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your generosity of time and help.  Wishing you all the best, John!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will be missed for sure in this community. We learned a lot from you. Thank you so much for all the time and help.

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, 

Many thanks for all of your persistance and help in the forum over these years. The help provided and knowledge shared is invaluable, you will be missed. Wishing you the best in whatever is next for you.

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did they remove from the ACP rolls before or after you made this post?

Justr wondering if you are one of the people that got the notice of you being retired from that roll and that is what prompted you to fully retire from this forum system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JSM,

I read through John's posts and looked to respect that decision.  

99jon,

While our community is going to miss your insights, you're always welcome here and if you decide to grace us with your presence again, the ACP program will welcome you with open arms. 🙂

Thank you for everything you've done for this community and all the best in whatever pursuits are next on your list.

-David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My decision was entirely personal. Thanks to everyone for your kind comments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my best to you Jon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines