• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

feature not working

Engaged ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought Photoshop Elements 2020. I am running into another problem. I detest the new way to do a search.  Now, I figured out how to get the images I'm looking for to show up but heres the problem.  I right click on the image to edit it further and NOTHING happens! I do not get a menue of options, I get nothing. The photo can not be edited. Is there something wrong with the program or is there something I need to do to get that image up in the editor so I can work on it? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , How to , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

I agree with you entirely about how the Search UI currently works.  What you have to do to work on a search result image is go back to the grid using the button displayed in my screenshot.  The search results will be in a filtered grid and you can then use all commands regularly available in the Media grid.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.21_12h35m43s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you entirely about how the Search UI currently works.  What you have to do to work on a search result image is go back to the grid using the button displayed in my screenshot.  The search results will be in a filtered grid and you can then use all commands regularly available in the Media grid.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.21_12h35m43s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you, Greg, I will try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines