• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filling out serial number in PSE 2020

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, after downloading and installing PSE 2020 on my Mac (macOS Catalîna 10.15.2) successfully, I am prompted to sign in using the serial number.

Everytime I start typing in one of the boxes, I get an error message saying it might be the redeem code (which it is not) (serial number starting with 1057)

After having received assistance from the Adobe help desk (also computer has been taken over several times) they now tell me it is a Mac problem and not an Adobe problem.

Does anybody have any pointers on how to solve this ?

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Dear User,

Can you please try to type the serial number on a text file and then copy and paste it in the serial number box?

Regards

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Hi Pedro, did you try copy & paste. If you have the serial number in an email highlight it and use Ctrl+C. Then after sign-in click in the first box and use Ctrl+V. If you don’t have an email you can type it as suggested by Vipin into a word processing document and then copy & paste.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Good morning everybody,  the suggestion to copy and paste the serial number actually worked.  Thank you very much for this.  I wonder however why the assistants of the Adobe helpdesk did not know this.  They spend in total about 5 hours taking over my computer.

regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a Mac serial number or a Windows serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a Mac serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear User,

Can you please try to type the serial number on a text file and then copy and paste it in the serial number box?

Regards

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pedro, did you try copy & paste. If you have the serial number in an email highlight it and use Ctrl+C. Then after sign-in click in the first box and use Ctrl+V. If you don’t have an email you can type it as suggested by Vipin into a word processing document and then copy & paste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if the solution here works for you about changing the input language to english and them entering the serial number:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/impossible-de-saisir-le-num%C3%A9ro-de-s%C3%A9rie-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good morning everybody,  the suggestion to copy and paste the serial number actually worked.  Thank you very much for this.  I wonder however why the assistants of the Adobe helpdesk did not know this.  They spend in total about 5 hours taking over my computer.

regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines