Highlighted

find the file

Explorer ,
May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to back up a few photos to a disc. I have selected the ones I want and created a file to put them in. Now, the question is, how do I find that file so I can copy them to a dvd?  I'm using PSE with windows 10.  thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

find the file

Explorer ,
May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to back up a few photos to a disc. I have selected the ones I want and created a file to put them in. Now, the question is, how do I find that file so I can copy them to a dvd?  I'm using PSE with windows 10.  thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid your question is not that clear, so can you be a  little more specific.

If you are in the Organizer and have placed the images you want to backup into a new folder, go to Folder view and locate the folder that contains the images.  Once you click on the chosen folder, the images in that folder will appear in the Organizer's grid.

Snap10_2019.05.25_23h47m03s_001_.png

You can then select all the images in the folder (Ctrl+A) and choose File>Copy/Move to Removable Drive.  A dialog will open up and give you instructions for copying the images to a DVD.

If this does not answer your question, please give more details.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 25, 2019 0
Explorer ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this did not solve the problem. I gave the folder a name and all that I get when I clicked on folders was dates.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2019 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but we need more details about what actions you are performing.  Where did you create the folder - in the Organizer or in Windows File Explorer?  And what is the path to your named folder?  Have you imported the files into the Organizer?  Have you moved the files within the folders that display in the Organizer?  Or are you moving or copying files, using Windows File Explorer?

Also, when you go to Folder view, have you tried changing to View as tree, rather than View as list?

Snap10_2019.05.29_01h19m27s_004_.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2019 0