• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

First process log in wrong language

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Elements for the first time today.  I'm converting a directory with several subfolders from .tif to .jpg.  It looks like the conversion went OK, but the program said there were errors and created a MultipleFiles process log.  I opened the log file to see what happened and it's in CHINESE!  Where is the setting to correct this?  FYI, I tried pasting the text into Google Translate and the output is gibberish. 

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure it's Chinese?  It is probably machine readable code and is probably not intended to be written in English.  Can you post a screenshot? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the cut/paste from the log file.  Google Translate auto detected it as Chinese:

匀琀愀爀琀 倀爀漀挀攀猀猀椀渀最 䴀甀氀琀椀瀀氀攀 䘀椀氀攀猀ഀ਀ഀ਀䘀椀氀攀㨀 ∀䌀㨀尀唀猀攀爀猀尀䴀椀欀攀尀䐀攀猀欀琀漀瀀尀䌀漀瀀礀砀㈀  ㈀ⴀ 㘀 ☀  㜀 嘀愀渀挀漀甀瘀攀爀 䤀猀氀愀渀搀Ⰰ 䈀䌀 ☀ 匀攀愀琀琀氀攀Ⰰ 圀䄀 眀 琀栀攀 最椀爀氀猀尀吀栀甀洀戀猀⸀搀戀∀ഀ਀䔀爀爀漀爀㨀 䌀漀甀氀搀 渀漀琀 挀漀洀瀀氀攀琀攀 礀漀甀爀 爀攀焀甀攀猀琀 戀攀挀愀甀猀攀 倀栀漀琀漀猀栀漀瀀 䔀氀攀洀攀渀琀猀 挀愀渀渀漀琀 爀攀挀漀最渀椀稀攀 琀栀攀 昀椀氀攀 攀砀琀攀渀猀椀漀渀⸀ ⠀ⴀ㈀㔀㘀  ⤀ഀ਀ഀ਀䔀渀搀 倀爀漀挀攀猀猀椀渀最 䴀甀氀琀椀瀀氀攀 䘀椀氀攀猀ഀ਀

BTW, I did install the program using the default English settings and everything in the work screens are labeled in English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines