Highlighted

Folders [How to create a new folder in PSE 2018?]

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I, in elements 2018, start/make a new folder.  I must be overlooking something,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Folders [How to create a new folder in PSE 2018?]

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I, in elements 2018, start/make a new folder.  I must be overlooking something,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 13, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the forum for Adobe Contribute. If you let me know what app you're talking about when you say "Elements" (there are a few different apps with "Elements" in the name) I can move you to the proper area.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OP responded via PM. He is using Photoshop Elements so I have moved this thread to the proper forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2019 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must have the folders panel visible and then use a right-click context menu to create a new folder:

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.03.21_01h28m55s_001_.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2019 0