• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Format side pannel in organizer

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to make the side panel in organizer wider and set that so it opens that way.

Is there a way to do that?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you hover your mouse over the side panel bar, the cursor will change to a double-headed arrow.  You can then click and drag the panel bar to change the size of the panel in either direction.  This works for both the Albums/Folders panel and the Tags/Information panel.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.04.18_20h43m59s_009_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm . . . .   I assume that you tried that and the setting is not sticky.  I know of know way to change that behavior.  I just tried it with some other Elements versions and it has always operated that way, apparently.

I've never seen anyone mention or complain about it before, but I can see how it might be an annoyance. I think I will report it to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add: the Keywords Tags panel retains its previous width whenever you turn it on and off using the "Keyword/Info" button and after restarting the Organizer, but the Albums and Folders panel doesn't in either of those situations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Greg_S. Finally got round to remembering to test this in Photoshop Elements 13, and found that it indeed does remember your custom width if you quit and restart. So it looks like this was maybe a bug which was introduced a little while ago, rather than being something that was never there in the first place 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines