• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frustrating issue with Eraser Tool

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is with the Eraser Tool. For the tool, there is a cirle-cursor. My Issue is that the eraser tool does not fill the circle-cursor but is inside of the circle-cursor (small than the cursor). So, when I want to erase close to a line, I have to guess by overlapping the circle-cursor. It is very frustrating. It used to work, no longer. It is not a caps lock issue from what I can tell. I am using PS Elements 2019.

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance on this one!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Go to System Preferences>Accessibility>Display and set the Cursor size to Normal.

1411543_curs.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac, Catalina 10.15.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with the eraser (circle-cursor) on my Macbook Pro using Monterey 12.6.1

I have contacted customer service twice and they were unable to help me.    Please help, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lisa,

On macOS Monterey go to Apple>System Preferences>Accessibility>Display>Pointer and set the Pointer size to Normal.

pois.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you soooooooo much Jeff, it worked.  You are the best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to System Preferences>Accessibility>Display and set the Cursor size to Normal.

1411543_curs.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You. Are. Awesome!  I have been banging my head on this for weeks. I have no idea it was set from Normal, but you solved my issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with the eraser on my MacBook Pro, using Monterey 12.6.1  Please help, I have contacted customer service twice and they were unable to help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines