Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fullscreen Mode (F11) and Slideshow problems

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I´m trying to display a slideshow of several images in full screen mode.

In Photoshop Elements 13, which I currently have, there are two options for it:

1. Slideshow

> The problem here: The transition from one image to the next one is not smooth. It´s jerky.

1. F11

> In this mode I can also start a slideshow. While the themes "classic" and "fade in/out" (I hope that´s the correct wording in English, I only have the German version installed) work fine I have troubles in the two other themes. I can start the slideshow and after some seconds the toolbar (play, pause, settings, ...) disappear. However, it won´t appear again if I move the mouse. I have to go into windows task manager to be able to see it again.

For testing purposes, I have also installed trial version of Photoshop Elements 2021:

> In "Slideshow" I can´t find how to display it in full screen. I always see the top bar as well as the left side bar. However, the transitions are smooth here.

> In F11 mode I´m having exactly the same issue as described above.

Does anyone else has these problems? Is there any known workaround or any shortcuts that might work?

Thank you,

Tom

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?