Highlighted

Gave Serial Number, Have Elements 14,Am paying 9.99 every month, WHY CANT I OPEN IT???

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE ADOBE ELEMENTS 14/GAVE SERIAL NUMBER YESTERDAY, THOUGHT I WAS IN, APPLIED FOR THE 9.99 MONTHLY PLAN. HAVE A PHOTO I WANTED TO EDIT TODAY, BUT WAS WRONG! NOW ALL I AM IS ANGRY.

TOPICS
Account management, Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Gave Serial Number, Have Elements 14,Am paying 9.99 every month, WHY CANT I OPEN IT???

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE ADOBE ELEMENTS 14/GAVE SERIAL NUMBER YESTERDAY, THOUGHT I WAS IN, APPLIED FOR THE 9.99 MONTHLY PLAN. HAVE A PHOTO I WANTED TO EDIT TODAY, BUT WAS WRONG! NOW ALL I AM IS ANGRY.

TOPICS
Account management, Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements is a one time fee and is NOT part of a Cloud subscription

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what did you purchase and where did you purchase it from?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may wish to change your screen name for these forums. It's not a good idea to use your email publicly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2019 0