Highlighted

Get error code 213:5 when trying to open Photoshop Elements 12. I am running windows 10 on Laptop.

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running windows 10 OS on a HP laptpop. I own the original disc for photoshop Elements 12. It downloaded succesfully and worked for months then it suddenly gave me a error code of 213:5 when I tried to open the program. I did a complete uninstall and reinstalled Photoshop Elements 12 from the original dvd and used correct key code. It downloaded fine but still gave me that error when I truied to open it again. I found no specific fix for photoshop Elements 12 in any of your tutorials to remove the error code specically 213:5 for Windows 10. I would be grateful if you could help me with a solution to this issue as it has a direct effect on my income as I rely on that program for many of my sales. Thank you sincerely Ron McVay.

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Get error code 213:5 when trying to open Photoshop Elements 12. I am running windows 10 on Laptop.

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running windows 10 OS on a HP laptpop. I own the original disc for photoshop Elements 12. It downloaded succesfully and worked for months then it suddenly gave me a error code of 213:5 when I tried to open the program. I did a complete uninstall and reinstalled Photoshop Elements 12 from the original dvd and used correct key code. It downloaded fine but still gave me that error when I truied to open it again. I found no specific fix for photoshop Elements 12 in any of your tutorials to remove the error code specically 213:5 for Windows 10. I would be grateful if you could help me with a solution to this issue as it has a direct effect on my income as I rely on that program for many of my sales. Thank you sincerely Ron McVay.

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2019 0
Phinny LATEST
Enthusiast ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2019 0