Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get location name for photographs with GPS information

Explorer ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

on Adobe's help page as well as in this thread the, I find, quite useful and mostly well-implemented feature "Get location name for photographs with GPS information" is mentioned. But using this feature, I found, that if a single photo within a stack on the map in a similiar GPS location has already got a location name, the option to get a location name disappears so the other photos without a location name cannot easily get one.

The only thing I found to do here is to zoom in until the single photo with a location name is "isolated" on a separate stack so that you can click get location name for the other pictures. Apart from being unnecessarily time-consuming, it is sometimes impossible if a new picture has the same GPS coordinates than the one which has already got a name.

I think, the logic should be different: As soon as there is a single photo without a location name, the option to get the location name has to appear (I don't mind if in addition to this option the other locations that are alredy named, appear as well).

What is your solution to this problem?

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , How to , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any solution available? I have the same Problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not to my knowledge, which is very unfortunate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines