• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get product serial number elements 2020

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a boxed Elements/Premiere 2020.  There is no serial number on the sleeve.  There are other codes but they do not look like the codes given as examples as a redemption code (that would be used to receive a serial number).  The code I have is more than numbers and letters,  It's got, commas, slashes etc.  I do not know how to use this code.   Please help.

Michael

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Learn more about it here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To active Photoshop Elements you need a serial number commencing 1057 (all numbers – no letters)

To activate Premiere Elements you need a serial number commencing 1143 (all numbers – no letters)

If you have redemption codes (numbers & letters) sign-in to convert to a serial numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that no one answer your question. I not sure that they read it. I have the same problem. I bought Adobe Photohop Elements 2021. It said that the activation code is on the sleeve. It wasn't there. Next, I said, scan the QR code. That didn't work. I guess I will take it back to the store. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi, I did solve the problem. I was looking for the serial numbers but then found a card in the box with the redemption code. 24 digits of numbers and letters. I think that then gave me the numbers I needed for elements and premier. I have them written down so I'm guessing I got them online after inputting the redemption code.

MGB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines