• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grå tumbnails

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Elements 15. When I import pictures from Explorer I don't get a picture, but a gray tumnail with hourglass in. I expand the picture to full screen, the picture is displayed. Has anyone had the same problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the issue you are facing with thumbnails in Photoshop Elements 15.

Could you please tell me if you are using a Windows or Mac? (The OS version would also help.) 

You can go to the below mentioned locations and rename the thumbnail cache.

• If you are on Windows, goto the location: %programdata%/Adobe/Elements Organizer/Catalogs and double click the folder whose name is same as your catalog.
  • On Mac the location you go to would be : ~/library\Application Support\Adobe\Elements Organizer\Catalogs

Look for a the file with name thumbs.cache. Rename to thumbs.old. Restart the Organizer and let us know if that resolves for you.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I find the location to change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You can navigate to the locations specified in the reply and check if you see a thumbs.cache file and rename that file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines