• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics card requirement for Photoshop Elements 2019

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to photo editing and before I buy a new PC desktop to facilitate this, I’m keen to ensure I buy a fast enough desktop. I have my eye on a Dell Inspiron 3000 with 8th gen I5 processor with clock speed of 4ghz, 8gb Ram and a Nvidia GTX1050 graphics card with a RAm of 2048.  I’m hesitating because the graphics card is not listed as one Adobe has tested but is also not listed as an unsupported card. The card does score 4000 on the graphics card ranking table (I read on another thread that it needs to score over 1000). I’m planning to us Elements 2019. Thanks for any advice - I will be using this very much ad an amateur!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Hi Keny,

As you're looking to purchase a new PC, it would be helpful to check this article to know about the system requirements for Photoshop Elements 2019: Photoshop Elements system requirements

The configuration that you have mentioned can run it pretty well. And the Nvidia GTX 1050 card should work with PSE 2019.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keny,

As you're looking to purchase a new PC, it would be helpful to check this article to know about the system requirements for Photoshop Elements 2019: Photoshop Elements system requirements

The configuration that you have mentioned can run it pretty well. And the Nvidia GTX 1050 card should work with PSE 2019.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - that helps. Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines