Highlighted

Graphics Panel

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have accidently deleted a frame from the graphics panel in pse 14

the frame is under the category shapes, event, frame  decoration simple ,style, vintage. the number of the frame is 30.

I really need to reinstall this frame as I have used it numerous times on a current project.

need help please

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Graphics Panel

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have accidently deleted a frame from the graphics panel in pse 14

the frame is under the category shapes, event, frame  decoration simple ,style, vintage. the number of the frame is 30.

I really need to reinstall this frame as I have used it numerous times on a current project.

need help please

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here the link to the forum to use Photoshop Elements

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not use Elements have no idea of what you have done what you wrote is all Greek to me for I do not use Elements.  You need to use  the correct forum.   Private messaging me is not going to help ask in the Photoshop Elements  perhaps someone over there will understand what you wrote.

"

deleted a frame from the graphics panel in pse 14 the frame is under the category shapes, event, frame  decoration simple ,style, vintage. the number of the frame is 30.

"

Greek to me

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've moved your post to the Photoshop Elements forum

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please try uninstalling PSE 14 and then reinstall it. Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Medha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanking you for your response.

I will try reinstalling pse14, just need to back up some things first as I use it in conjunction with my photobook software.

it's a shame you don't get a warning that it will be deleted from your graphics panel.

Regards Lorraine

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2019 0