• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green Lines

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently installed PS Elements 2021 and am workin through the Organizer to get my photos all imported. I tried the slideshow option just to see how it works. When I play it back within the program, I get a ton of fine green horizontal lines with the slideshow playing in the background. If I export the slideshow and play it on the same machine, it works fine. There are you tube videos complaining of the same problem for people using Adobe Premier, which I don't have loaded up. There solution is to use FnQ to access a quick look at how the laptop uses the video card/driver and then change it to 'auto'. I tried that but no change. I also went to the video card maker's site and downloaded a file that allows me to update drivers and change the main use of the driver. I changed mine from 'gaming' to 'studio' but that didn't help either. Any ideas?

I'm using a Lenovo laptop with an i7 - 10 Gen processor. The video card is nvidia Geforce GTX with 6 MG.

Thanks for your ideas.

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Use Graphics Processor for Video Playback checked in Preferences?  If yes, try turning it off.  If no, try turning it on.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.14_19h36m38s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greg, thanks for the tip. I tried it but still have the lines. I am working with Adobe support as well and they recommend re-installing the program which I just haven't had time to do - especially with the other features (except e-mail) working. I will try that this weekend and let you know if it helped. I'm sure it's a video card / driver - application thing. Hopefully I can get past it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines