Highlighted

Having trouble with Facial recognition

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several hundred people recognized by name in my catalog. One of those people disappeared while I was adding additional images to the person's file.  How can I have the system search for this one person again without having to do a full reset and lose all of the hundreds of other people already recognized by name? 

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Having trouble with Facial recognition

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several hundred people recognized by name in my catalog. One of those people disappeared while I was adding additional images to the person's file.  How can I have the system search for this one person again without having to do a full reset and lose all of the hundreds of other people already recognized by name? 

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2020 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS and version of Elements are you using?

Can you give us a little more detail about what happened. 

What do you mean when you say a person "disappeared"? 

Are you talking about the Named or the UnNamed People tab? 

How were you "adding additional images to the person's file?"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0