• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help me make more lively text in PE19

Participant ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My text just seems so "plopped on." Even with gradients, dropshadows etc. Like the cover I did Betrayed Heroes. It's got a gradient and it just looks so plopped on. 

Other covers like Saving Baby (I did not do the cover), The Last Monument, Billy the Kid, they all have such great text that looks so professionally done. How can I make text like that?

Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are lots of text/font-type buttons in the graphics panel – see image below. After typing your text simply click on a button to see the effect.

Rext-Buttons.jpg

You can also choose from the many options in the Styles panel.

Text-Style.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks 99jon and I'm very sorry for the late reply. (I thought no one had answered.) Your reply is very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thanks for replying. Glad to help. I also have a video demo on using photos to create text which may be of interest.

https://youtu.be/2K4GmozLdRY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines