• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP NEEDED WITH PSE 14 [How to buy PSE 14?]

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What link can I use to buy PSE 14? None of the ones I've tried actually offer older than 2018. Thanks, Helen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you looking for PSE 14?  The only place you may find an old version of the program is on a site like eBay.  The last time I looked there, the prices were virtually the same as a legitimate copy of the latest version from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2009 Mac Mini with OS 10.11.6. It cannot be updated beyond that, and I cannot afford a newer one. The OS 10.11.6 cannot take the newer versions of PSE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Helen,

As Greg has suggested, we have switched to selling the latest version of Photoshop Elements that is 2019. Please have a look at this article to know the comparison between older versions and Photoshop Elements 2019: Version Comparison | Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 vs 2018, 15, 14

It might be worth upgrading the computer to take full advantage of all the latest softwares available today, however, you might be able to find Photoshop Elements 14 on the internet which is sold by different sellers.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like there are a number of copies of Elements 14 available on Ebay.  Most of them are selling for the original price.  I would stick with a new sealed box if I were you.  Although it is possible to transfer the license from one registered owner to another, it can be a hassle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On El Capitan OS X 10.11.6 you can use up to photoshop elements 2018.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a paid and used a  PSE 14 license for years, but my old lap top "died" with all programs, and to get it up again on a new lap- top i need the old entry key from Adobe which i dont have. To download the program should not be a problem but to get an entry code/key from my account by Adobe is the problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines