• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP--What should I buy?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now have Premiere Elements 11.  I only print my own photos and those I get from the internet.  Just want to be able to adjust color, sharpen, etc. I am having issues with PE11 but I have read of SO many problems with PE18 and PE19 that I am cautious about purchasing them.  What would you suggest for the limited amount of printing that I need to do?  Thanks so much for your help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your computer meets the minimum requirements I suggest you download the 2019 software from the link below and use it as a free trial; presently available for 30 days. If you like it, there is no need to uninstall the trial. Simply licence with a serial number after purchase.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that the trial basis would be a good way to go, but WHICH year would you suggest. I guess I would not need Premiere since I do not do anything w/videos so what Photo Elements would you suggest—it just seems like 18 & 19 have had a lot of issues. Thanks so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe only sells 2019. 2018 is no longer supported or updated.

What issues with 2019 have you read about which are causing you concern?

Which operating system are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

. . . . and what are your computer specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines