Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with downloading elements 15 to a new computer

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2019 Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have been using Elements 2015 for sometime now. I purchased and new and faster computer and want to be able to use elements on it. I need help downloading 15 on it. I really need a step by step process to help me out.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2019 Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

graces39825979  wrote

Hello everyone,

I have been using Elements 2015 for sometime now. I purchased and new and faster computer and want to be able to use elements on it. I need help downloading 15 on it. I really need a step by step process to help me out.

thanks

Scroll down on this link to "Don't See Your Version?" and follow the instructions

Download Photoshop Elements | 2019, 2018 .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been trying to obtain Elements 15 and thought I had found a download only to discover the message "not available".  I have downloaded 18/19 but the feature in enhance I want to use is no longer listed on the drop down (facial enhancement - turn frowns into smiles).  Not very happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thelmak54450099,

Sorry for bad experience, let's make it right!. I have sent you a private message. Please check.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thelmak54450099  wrote

Hi, I have been trying to obtain Elements 15 and thought I had found a download only to discover the message "not available".

Go to your account (manage account)

- select "Plans" on the top line menu.

- click on "Order history" on the left

- browse to the relevant order

- right click on the order number on the right (in blue)

- There is a "downloads and serial numbers" button.

thelmak54450099  wrote

Hi, I have been trying to obtain Elements 15 and thought I had found a download only to discover the message "not available".  I have downloaded 18/19 but the feature in enhance I want to use is no longer listed on the drop down (facial enhancement - turn frowns into smiles).  Not very happy.

The facial recognition is there in expert mode, or you have special edit in the guided mode.

Facial-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, have found Adjust Facial Features and it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines